*** BIKE IS SOLD AS IS***
Bike is new in box from manufacture! Never assembled.
Back in 2016 Pabst Blue Ribbon partnered with SE racing to create this ultra rare OM Flyer. Apparently only 83 of these bikes were created, and will be used exclusively by the Pabst Blue Ribbon marketing team. They will be riding them at sports events and other promo activities.
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc V-Ridge Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, SE Star Spider, 39T Alloy SE Racing Chainring
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims,17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co X SE Racing Cub 26” x 2.0” F & R
- Brakes: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ Cruiser Bar, 29” x 6”
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ Donuts, Made in USA
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 25.4mm
- Extras: Vintage Vinyl SE Racing Lightning Bolt Padset with snaps, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Racing Rad Plate, SE Wheelie pegs
- Weight, lbs: 30.1 lbs
- Top Tube, Actual 22.2"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 15"
- Seat Tube Angle 73°
- Head Tube Angle 71°
- Chainstay 16.9"
- Wheelbase 41.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.7"
- Seat Post Diameter 25.4mm
- Stand Over Height 28.1"
- Suggested Rider Size 5'3"+ (160cm+)