FIT Heartbreaker BMX Frame
The Heartbreaker is Chris Harti’s long, low and laid back shred sled designed for going fast and big at the trails with stability. Cable routing through the seat tube keeps your straddle hanger from slapping your down tube and works really well on this frame since the chain stays are pretty long. The 14mm drop out slot instead of the traditional 3/8” trail frame slot allow you a larger variety of affordable rear hubs to choose from. Single bend chain stays, straight stay bridges and lack of welded on seat clamp are all classic touches on this modern frame designed for timeless BMX riding.
- Butted Supertherm Top Tube
- Straight Gauge Supertherm Down Tube
- Double Gussets
- Slightly Tapered Seat Stays
- Slightly tapered Single Bend Chain Stays
- 2.4″ Tire Clearance (even when slammed)
- Double Butted Seat Tube
- Longer Drop Out Slots
- Welded on Chain Stay Brake Mounts
- Thru the Seat Tube Cable Routing
- Double Down Tube Cable Guides
- Engraved Key Logo Head Tube
- American Made
Top Tube: 21" / 21.25" / 21.5"
Rear End: 13.8" - 14.5"
Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
BB Height: 11.35"